Montgomery is Alabama’s capital city and offers a world-class theatre, fine art museum, rich history, professional golf courses, family activities and more. Montgomery is also a regional trade and transportation hub, home of a major United States Air Force Base and Air War College, the heart of state government, and home to Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Hyundai’s only North American plant.
The following are some of Montgomery’s finest attractions. Please visit the Montgomery Chamber of Commerce Convention and Visitors Bureau for more information at www.visitingmontgomery.com.
- Alabama Department of Archives and History
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival
- Alabama State Capitol
- Downtown Montgomery
- Montgomery Biscuits Baseball
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
- Montgomery Zoo
- Old Alabama Town
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
- Rosa Parks Library & Museum